! Important notice !
◉ taking into account the safety is by expanding situation of the new coronavirus infection, there are times when you want to change the whole performance to online distribution. Thank you kindly look forward for your understanding
◉ Also, when performing, we plan to significantly reduce the number of seats compared to the usual year to prevent infectious diseases. Please note that
Latest performance information
Последняя информация о спектакле
The whole stage is in Russian (with Japanese subtitles)
In July, a newcomer performance will be performed by the members who joined the group that year, and in December, all members will perform the main performance.
Вся сцена на русском языке (ся понскими субтитрами)
В июле появится выступление нового участника, присое динившимися в этом году,
а в декабре это выступл е ние будут выполнять все участники.
Original: Leo Tolstoy "The Living Corpse"
(Translated by Masao Yonekawa Iwanami Bunko)
Director: Mizuhime Sato
Artistic Director: Kei Kuroda
12/25 (Friday) 15: 00-
12/26 (Sat) 15: 00-
12/27 (Sun) 13: 00- * There will be a stage greeting after the performance
Feja Miwa AkiraTaro
Karenin Ryuki Sano Lisa Nakamura Ivan Lario Anna Pavlovna Hayashi Amane Sasha Hirai Yo Anna Dmitry Evna Suzuki Mika Abraeskov Duke Tokunaga Yuta Masha Ohara Chiho Ivan Petrovich Naito Soujou Petushikofu Hasegawa Yunosuke
Stage art / props
[Request to Customers]
* Since all seats are reserved, the number of tickets sold is limited.
* When making a reservation, we will ask for your emergency contact information. Please note.
* Please cooperate in wearing a mask, measuring the temperature in advance, and disinfecting your fingers when you visit.
* Please refrain from inserting flowers and sweets.
* Face shields will be distributed by the second row in the front row. If you would like a face shield in the subsequent rows, please bring it with you.
* Admission is not permitted for those who are in poor physical condition or who have a fever of 37.5 ° C or higher. Please note.
There is no cancellation fee on the day. Please feel free to contact us.
* The performance may be canceled on the day of the event depending on the future government policy. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Common to all seats: 550 yen
The theater company is made up of donations from customers every year, but this year the performance will be significantly reduced in number of seats due to the effects of the new coronavirus infection. Therefore, we will set an admission fee only this year. We appreciate your understanding.
[Venue / Access]
Venue: Waseda Scott Hall Gallery in Waseda Service Park
A 5-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Tozai Line Waseda Station